Thomas Sneed is currently a licensed financial advisor with Caledonian Financial, which he joined in the fall of 2013. In addition to being licensed as a financial advisor, Thomas is also licensed to offer insurance products to add an increased level of diversity to the financial planning process.
Thomas received his Bachelor of Science from Auburn University and a Master of Business Administration, Management from Middle Tennessee State University. During his time at Auburn, Thomas worked with the Auburn University Office of University Writing and tutored fellow students, ranging up to graduate and doctorate levels, in analytical writings and composition.
- B.S. degree in Biomedical Science from Auburn University
- MBA, Management from Middle Tennessee State University
- General Securities License (Series 7, 63 and 65)
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance Licenses
Being a native of Columbia, Thomas has been instilled with, and continues to have, a strong sense of pride for his community as well as a passion for helping make it the best it can be. Having achieved the ranks of Arrow of Light and Eagle Scout, he has a great respect for the Boy Scout Program and continues to be involved with it today. Having a strong family tradition in Kiwanis, Thomas has grown up in the youth programs sponsored by Kiwanis International and now is a member of two clubs in Maury County. Because of this, he is passionate about improving the community through helping children. Other organizations he is or has been involved in include the Boys and Girls Club of Maury County, Columbia First United Methodist Church, Maury County Chamber and Economic Alliance, Masonic Lodge, Maury County Historical Society, Columbia Housing and Redevelopment Corporation, Grow Columbia, Kiwanis of Spring Hill and Thompson’s Station.
- Maury County Chamber and Economic Alliance – Ambassador and Ambassador Chair
- Columbia Housing and Redevelopment Corporation – City-Appointed Commissioner, Vice Chair
- Cub Scouts (Boy Scouts of America) – Cubmaster of Pack 369
- Boys and Girls Club of Maury County – Volunteer Tutor
- Maury County Historical Society – Treasurer
- Generation Maury – Steering Committee
- Tennessee Masonic Lodge No. 31
- Kiwanis Club of Columbia-Member and Communication Chair
- United Methodist Men
- Tennessee Achieves – Mentor
- Grow Columbia – Treasurer
- Kiwanis Club of Spring Hill & Thompson’s Station-President 2018-2019
- Kiwanis Kentucky-Tennessee District-Lt. Governor for 2019-2020