Gaye Pike joined Caledonian Financial as an Associate in January 2008. She serves as one of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ as well as our Chief Operations Officer.
Gaye is well versed in many areas of financial planning. She worked for ten years as a staff accountant. It was during her accounting tenure with J.C. Bradford that Gaye decided to shift her career focus and become a financial advisor. She has a wide client base; however she has an affinity for working with young families in developing financial plans and budgets. It’s her intent to help clients reduce spending, eliminate debt, and plan for emergencies so that the focus can then turn to preparing for their children’s education and saving sufficiently for retirement.
- General Securities License (Series 7, Series 63, and Series 66)
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuities License
- B. S. Degree in Accounting from Lipscomb University, 1990
- Certificate in Financial Planning from Belmont University, 2004
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™, 2009
Gaye was born and raised in Calvert City, KY but now considers herself a Tennessean having lived in Tennessee since 1986. Since her employment with Caledonian Financial, Gaye has taken an active interest in Columbia and its residents. She is currently serving her community in the following ways:
- Member: Southern Hills Church of Christ (1996-Present)
- Graduate: Leadership Maury (Class of 2010)
- Member: Columbia Noon Rotary (2009-Present)
- Treasurer: Columbia Noon Rotary (2009-2016)
- Treasurer: United Way of Maury County (2010-2015)
- Treasurer: Housing Coalition of South Central TN (2015-2017)
- Graduate: Leadership Middle Tennessee (Class of 2017)
- Board member: Amuse’um Children’s Museum (2018-present)