Perri joined Caledonian Financial as the Office Manager in December 2022. Her degrees are in Finance and Management with a background in account management, sales, quality and productivity, marketing and public relations. An Alabama native, she moved from Atlanta, where she met her husband Tom and his daughter Brooke, to Columbia in 2002 and gave birth to their son Perry in 2004. Perri, Tom, Brooke and Perry just love to spend time together, but especially watching college football, going to concerts, museums, antiquing and traveling.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from The University of Memphis in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Board Member, Secretary, Columbia Central Gridiron Association, 2018-2022
- Board Member, Gift Shop Chairman and Buyer, President James K. Polk Memorial Association, 2016-2018
- Board Member, Hospitality Chairman, President, PTO McDowell Elementary School, 2009-2013
- Board Member, Fundraiser Co-Chair, Whitthorne Middle School, 2013-2018
- Children’s Youth Council, First United Methodist Church, 2011-2014